Since 2008

Address: Room 2302, 23rd Floor, C. C. Wu Building

302-308 Hennessy Road, Wanchai, Hong Kong

TEL: 3102 9180             Fax: 3102 9190

Website: www.leewong.com.hk

E-mail: mail.leewongco@gmail.com

Principal Solicitor:

Mrs. Lee Wong Wai Ling Winnie, practicing in Hong Kong from 2000

Civil Celebrant of Marriages

Certified Tax Adviser in Hong Kong

Assistant Solicitor:

Mr. Lee Che Hang, LL.B. (Hong Kong, England and Wales), practicing in Hong Kong from 2001 (Once a barrister-in-law from 2005 to 2008)

Certified Tax Adviser in Hong Kong

Since 2008, our law firm has been providing legal services, including but not limited to the fields as follows:

Criminal Litigation

Advising Clients in Police Station, ICAC, Immigration Department, Custom & Excise Department

Legal visit in LCK Reception Centre or Prison

Application for Court Bail

Contact with the Police and/or other law enforcement departments for condition of bail, case material, enquiry, etc.

Acting for the Defendant in Trial

Instructing counsel for legal advice, defence

Appearing for mitigation, sentencing and appeal

Civil Litigation

Advising and conducting civil proceedings in cases as follows:-

Commercial disputes

Contractual disputes

Construction cases


DNA disputes

Employees’ compensation cases

Judicial Review  

Landlord and Tenant

Land/Property: Adverse Possession

Loan agreement disputes

Personal Injury

Rights of Abode (Foreigner)

Sale and Purchase cases

And other civil litigation cases, including instruction to Counsel for advice & brief to Counsel for trial/hearing   

Wills & Succession

Probate matters, applying for grant of probate, making a will and conducting litigations

Divorce, including applications for the orders of

custody of children, monthly maintenance, lump sum payment, transfer of property, non-molestation order, ouster order, etc.

Bankruptcy and Winding Up Petitions

Self-petition for bankruptcy orders if petitioner is unable to repay the debt(s)

Civil Celebrants of Marriages

Places of wedding: Our law firm or restaurants where to hold wedding banquet

Deed Poll & Declaration 

Applicant who wants to change name for applying a new Hong Kong Identity Card

And other legal services, welcome telephone calls for enquiry.

Enquiry: Please feel free to call us at 3102 9180

Enquiry at night: 5180 2213

Our law firm: Room 2302, 23rd Floor, C C Wu Building, 302-308 Hennessy Road, Wanchai, Hong Kong.